Who we are
M&M Training and Rigging was established in 1997 and operated from 66 La Cotte Street, Oak Glen, Bellville.
Over the years, M&M Training and Rigging has become known for their wide range of services in the heavy lifting industry.
Today, M&M Training and Rigging provides operator training, with widely accredited assessors, whom has more than 15 years of operating experience.
Our assessors are qualified riggers and are currently still operating lifting machinery, this way we guarantee the most current training in the lifting field.
What we do
Our services extends to rigging operations, crane hire and transport to various spheres of the industry. M&M has been recognized for completing the following tasks:
- Started and completed the first OCGT plant in Mosselbay
- Koeberg Nuclear Power Station Vessel Head Replacement (2007)
- The First Gas Turbine Erection in S.A. at Atlantis and Mosselbay
- Telkom S.A. – Dismantling of 5 tower masts totaling to 180 000 kg, Klipheuwel CTN.
M&M has weathered the ups and downs in the lifting industry by quickly identifying and adapting it's market requirements, and introducing services that provides a competitive advantage in terms of price, performance and flexibility.
The ability of the company and its team to quickly design and develop services that set new industry standards demonstrates its true competitive agility and longevity.
M&M will continue to leverage its experience in the lifting industry, to capitalize on the new growth segments within the industry.
Lifting Machinery (TETA Accredited)
- 116231 – Operate a cab controlled overhead Crane
- 242981 – Operate defined purpose lift trucks
- 242976 – Operate overhead/gantry cranes
- 242972 – Operate advanced defined purpose lift trucks
- 242974 – Operate counter balanced lift trucks
- 242982 – Operate heavy crane
- 242978 – Operate truck mounted crane
Other Courses (Unaccredited)
- Basic Slinging
- Basic Rigging
- Lifting Machines
- Truck Hire
- Elevating Platforms
- Lifting Tackle
Horse and Trailers